Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: The good old days

  1. #1
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Ahhhhhhh the good old days of building Lincoln log houses. Though I doubt when I was younger mine ever looked this good. Corse I never could convince dad to pull out the protractor and drafting table and help build it. BAHAHAHHAHAHA What it would be like to be a kid again and be able to get a smile this big from something so simple in life.

    ecw08110

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I used to LOVE Lincoln Logs..... WOW....nice memories.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what an awesome fort!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    it would be cool to glue that shit together and
    save it as a momento [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    You mean kind of like a picture? We take pix of all the ones he builds. Today I was filming the guys out doing stunts and when I got home was playing the tape and on it found a video of him when we were first trying to get him to walk and ALL the cats we soooooooo curious about what we were doing. HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE THEN .. well ok he is now too but he argues with me worse then you and TG do. LOL

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tee hee.... i see a kitty in the background [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Ya I think that was the mom. She had her litter the same week Evan was born so they DO EVERYTHING with him. I think she thinks he was part hers. Who knows at least she loves him and when he was little and would cry she would meow her head off at us.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh heh.... she was prolly sayin:

    SOMEBODY FIX THIS!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Actually he never cried that often or at least when he was home. I think she just knew what the noise was. Though I did like your explantion better. I can she her thinking that. LOL She also gets in the shower and watches him like a hawk and will bite at the water thru the clear curtain. She is lil miss second MOM to him. Well, til he got his big dum dog. Now he wants to pee outside like Linus does. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tee hee.... thats cute

  10. #10
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    And people say pets are bad for your kids [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •